Mashd™ Chai Rum Infusion Recipe
What you need
- Dark Rum
- Mashd Chai
- Digital Scales
- Measuring jug
- Spoon & Sieve
- Resealable containers
Method of Infusion
- Making sure the measuring jug is clean and prepare on the scales. Tear to zero.
- Weigh out 15 grams of MASHD Masala Chai, and select an even variety of ingredients by hand. Ensuring there is a balance of pepper, cardamom and star anise will help balance the flavour profile.
- Fill the containers with Dark Rum and stir lightly.
- Leave the solution at room temperature for 24 hours. Remove cardamom pods or star anise if the odour is too overpowering, as these are most likely to be the dominant flavours.
- Leave the solution for another 24 hours.
- Sieve back into the Dark rum bottles and store.
Make some Chai Dark and stormy cocktails!